Terry’s Reading Walkabouts
Guided walks of Reading’s history, culture and its people, including:
- I started in 2016 to show my home town & raise money for local charities – for 2023/24 – https://www.home-start-reading.org.uk/ & https://www.rucc.uk/
- I have 18 different Themed Routes, List accessed via my FB page
- I walk a few days most weeks – Find them on WhatsOnReading.com (see button below) or Phone me for details
- Click on the walk you want in FB Events for Start Time, Place & Duration & Information
- If you don’t use Facebook, please use Questions & Booking below
- Most Walks are easy 2/3 miles & take up to 2.5 hours depending on route
- Most Popular is Town Centre inc. Abbey Ruins, 5B’s, Famous People, Great Stories, 1688 Battle etc. etc.
- Others cover Caversham, Rivers, Crime, Biscuits Town, Photo Heritage., Halloween/Ghost & more!
- Suitable for all ages, supervised children & good dogs on lead are welcome
- I can do Customised, Private or Group walks given sufficient notice
- I have raised over £12,500 for local charities that I change annually
- I Walk all year round – Only cancelled if weather forecast dictates. I’m Risk Assessed & Insured
This is a non-profit making venture, with all revenue less minimal expenses going to support local charities
Prices please bring cash
£5 per adult
£1 per child over 5
£12 for a family of four
Questions & Bookings
If you’ve got any specific questions or would like to book on a current walk or start a New one, you can email me here.
Walking Tours Gallery
A small selection of photos from some of my tours of Reading.